HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0123 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0123 After wireless radiation increased in our home, I started having trouble falling and staying asleep. Most nights, I only got three to four hours of rest. At first, I didn’t know why it was suddenly so difficult to sleep, but I began to look into it. I felt tired all the time and had headaches every week. Good sleep is essential for our health because it helps our brain and body recover. We are surrounded by wireless radiation these days. There are Wi-Fi routers, smart meters attached to our house—ours is right outside the master bathroom—smart home appliances and devices, and of course, cell phones. It’s even hard to buy new appliances that don’t have these features. Now, we keep our phones in a different room at night. When we need to replace appliances, we look for ones that are not “smart.” Even with these changes, my husband and I still don’t get a full night’s sleep. We are working on hardwiring our internet and moving the smart meter away from our house. Taking the smart meter off is expensive because the power company only allows it if we pay to have the lines put underground. I don’t think this is fair, since it creates an unnecessary barrier. The power company’s smart meters are affecting our health, but we have to pay to remove them or deal with health problems. It feels like a lose-lose situation for us, but a win for big companies. I hope HHS will look closely at our experiences and the scientific evidence, find gaps in current research, pay special attention to children and other vulnerable groups, and set clear federal research priorities about wireless radiation and public health. Children are using devices at younger ages, and cell towers are often placed on schools, exposing their brains to too much wireless radiation. This should not have been allowed. Thank you for letting us share our concerns.