HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0095 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0095 As a mother and grandmother I am highly concerned about radiation's exposure. I have been harassed but two utility company’s trying to put smart meters on my house. I was over charged by them and more. We have to pay extra fees. I saw a burned down house in KY that two people died and looked like started by a smart meter. 5G towers are everywhere and close to schools and homes. I know people harmed by them. Most parents have Apple Watches on next to baby’s heads. I am around children and I can tell you they don’t sleep as well and likely sicker. It has to stop. All the smart technology is bad for us. We have to pay for things that might protect us. It’s a scam and harming us! Sitting around a fire pit is very healing, you can cook on it and it keeps you warm. The WiFi radiation is causing mold issues and killing the trees and plants.