HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0064 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0064 I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a [patient, parent, family member, caregiver, healthcare professional, researcher, advocate, concerned member of the public, or other]. I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a [patient, parent, family member, caregiver, healthcare professional, researcher, advocate, concerned member of the public, or other]. I am commenting on EMFs and RF. My life/health is very affected by cell phones and wifi. I do not use a cellphone at all. I get an immediate headache and brain fog if I use one for even 5 minutes. I do not have wifi in my home. My laptop is connected with ethernet, and my modem does not even have wifi capabiliity. I am fortunate to live some distance away from cell towers. I have researched wifi and cellphones and understand they pose a great danger to everyone's health. Especially to children. Fetuses are affected from the mother's exposure. I believe that this technology is one of the most toxic things in our lives. It is beyond me why it has been allowed to be ever present everywhere.