HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1240 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1240 I lived in an apartment with a bank of AMI meters about 40 feet from my apartment. I began having intermittent hearing loss. My ENT had no idea, over time I realized it was the meters. After we moved, my issues ceased and my hearing has been restored. When I moved, the city I live in Nevada owns its own utility. They received Covid money to replace their grid operations, they forced everyone to take an AMI smart meter on their homes by March 2025. We asked our Council to develop an opt out program. I had about 80 homes that wanted one. In Nevada, this is the ONLY city in the state where a meter is mandatory. We refused the meter and were subsequently sued in District Court by the City. It has cost us over $30,000.00 and is still not resolved. I have seen many older compromised individuals, die or get sicker. I have seen more elderly women falling in their yards near the meters and getting injured. Many start with urinary tract infections and progress to worsening. I have also seen an individual sleeping near a meter get a brain tumor. My neighbor does not have full use of her home because she has a coil in her neck to prevent a stroke, the meter sickens her. I have another neighbor who cannot enjoy her garden any longer.