HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1121 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1121 Hello! I am 49 year old female living with my family. My parents and sister and her son. I have been targeted with electromagnetic fields and frequencies for a lifetime but intensely 2019. Non stop. High amounts of heat, tissue swelling, pain, blisters, rashes, hair problems, numbness, tingling, pain in joints, pain in bones, pain in teeth bones, loss of enamel in teeth, loss of vision, blurry vision, eye blisters, ear pain, pain to head and temples, Tissue damages, skin damage, It can cause taste and all 5 senses changes. Follicle changes skin pores opening. Excess oils ,vision loss, distortion of time, vomiting, pain sensations, dryness of skin, oils in skin, loss of equilibrium, surface of eyes to tear or leave marks , harden cartilage, blood sugar changes, fainting, dizziness, loss of coordination, joint swelling, edema. Victims of crime are having this used on their families by terrorists and being turned to crisis centers for mental health when these are in fact injuries that are near impossible to detect or have similar symptoms of flu, dehydration. Can be mistaken for symptoms of cancer, autism, exhaustion, can cause anxiety disorders, hyperventilation, redness in face, death in children fetus or babies. Upper respiratory infections other infections , metabolic issues, changes in forehead nose eyes ears throat. I pray that this issue is addressed as I have been a victim of assault by these very things. It’s hard to talk to people about it because they don’t see it. I hope public is informed more thoroughly about this and that there are medications available for these symptoms. Vagus nerve and nerve damages. The list goes on forever. Broken bones ,