HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0934 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0934 YES - I have even passed out twice from Radiation. 5G makes me so dizzy I cannot go outside now. I cannot go to Church, or Grocery Store or anyplace. If my husband passes away before I do, I will be forced to sell-out and live inside a metal trailer and pray I can get folks to deliver to me. EMFs, RF, and wireless are painful to me and many of the (eithernet) computer friends I have made. I live 4.5 miles from a town, and the towers still hit my home and yard. I am always "adrenal fatigued" from the devices man has installed. All of the original scientists who invented the cell phones have died because of RF exposure. My Mom, Dad and One cousin used those portable phones that emitted RF's and they all got cancers and died from it. Here are photos of a special fence we have around our home, and some of the special fabrics and face guards I wear when I have to go see a doctor. Debra Tobiasson = please notice the 7 foot tall wire and double wire fencing around back garden, and all walkways. Front of home also jas 7 foot double-wire mesh installed to block 5G. Husband has over $5k in meters to test RFs, sounds and more. He is a trained "Building Biologest". He shadowed Oren (from LA) during his training.