HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0844 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0844 I am submitting these comments in response to HHS's Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMF's), Radiofrequency (RF), and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding for myself, my father, older sister and my son. Myself: I was sickened by the Electrical (ComEd) Smart Meter in March 2018, caused Heart Palpitations (AFIB), Sleep issues, Agitation, Anxiety like feelings, I connected the dots due to a notice being placed on my front door from the electrical company stating they had just installed the new Smart Meter. I called ComEd and a gentleman in a Hazmat suit uninstalled the meter with in 5 days (for a fee $75 and I pay $22 a month to have it manually read), they have shared after putting back the old Analog Meter, that the Smart Meters are no longer Mandatory in Illinois. Once the the Smart Meter was removed all my symptoms went away. I also uninstalled the Village Smart Water Meter having same issue. I was diagnosed EHS (Electro hypersensitive) in 2019 by my Holistic Doctor, he shared that he has had (15) patients with the same experience once the Smart Meter was placed on their home. I also struggle severely with the newer Apple 4G/5G Cell Phones (10 - 17), within seconds of holding my phone I get agitation in my hands, anxiety feeling that lead to heart palpitations so strong. I now feel secondhand cell phones, can not go into large gatherings, Church auditorium, Theaters, Music venues, Airplanes, Airports, etc. And yes, the Apple safety guidance buried in the phone is true, use Hands Free & Speaker. I am now being challenged with our Community getting blanketed with 5G Antennas, placing them 10' feet from an apartment building on the west side with the safety sign being place on the top of the pole stating this antenna may exceed the FCC Safety Guidance and little stickers stating you need to be 10' away to be safe. Does it exceed, no one knows locally. I know it does because I feel the cell towers and small cell antennas, unfortunately I have a light pole on my property 30' from my bedroom window and our Village President shared the FCC can put up to (2) antennas per light pole. I will be forced to move at that point because I can not be in my home safely, outside in my gardens or safely walk around my neighborhood. This is a very concerning matter to be forced to leave your home after living there 40 years. And, where do I go to be safe?? That is unfortunately the reality, where do you go with having EHS to be free from all the wireless Radiation?? My Father's story: He was sickened for (2) years starting in 2016, having Heart Palpitations (AFIB), Gut issues, Dizzy episodes, Sleeping issues from Smart Meter installed on his bedroom wall, WiFi Router under his desk, WiFi Boosters installed where he sat in his kitchen dining table and family room chair. After my story, I was able to see why he was having all these mysterious symptoms, he was never getting a break from wireless radiation. He would go to rest in his bedroom after being dizzy at his dining table (WiFi Booster) to be hit again with the Smart Meter on his bedroom wall. Once all the wireless radiation items were removed his symptoms all went away but he had some continued energy issues and gut issues remain (Autoimmune disease). My Older Sister's Story: She was sickened in 2015 having mysterious symptoms for (3) years, Muscle ache, Extreme Anxiety, Gut issues, Energy issues from (4) ComEd Smart Meters outside her bedroom window living in a Condo, along with (57) WiFi from densely populated area. Once my story hit, I was able to see her issue. Once the Smart Meters were covered with Safety Guards her symptoms improved but she ended up moving to a more rural area, is doing better but still dealing with low energy and gut issues (Autoimmune Disease). My Son's Story: He was attending College at Northern Illinois University living in an Apartment building, University Plaza on campus, started having headaches after (3) months of living there, getting more severe. He mentioned to me one night on a phone call that they where installing more bars on the roof/Elevator Shaft. I asked him to immediately send me a photo, to find out they where installing Cell Tower Units, 60' feet from my son's bedroom window (Verizon & AT&T). I removed my son from that apartment building that evening and his headaches went away. I wrote a letter to the building management begging them to protect the students and remove the cell towers off the roof. Ballroom Dance Friend Story: My dance friend came up to me 2023 and shared she now understands why I sit in the back of the Ballroom away from other folks cell phones. She was diagnosed with stage (4) cancer tumor right under her Bra strap, carried her cell phone there frequently. Her doctor said she is seeing tumors at the bra strap and also at the waist line of workout pants where unfortunately woman are choosing to carry their cell phones. My friend passed away.