HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0835 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0835 I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I'm responding from the perspective of a concerned citizen who has experienced firsthand the effects of cell tower radiation. In 2015 I worked for 6 weeks in a building with a cell tower on the back. I had worked there previously, and noticed nothing for the first 4 weeks. But then I began to notice strange things. My feet would tingle as soon as I entered the building. I experienced extreme muscle weakness in my eyes, and would have to close my eyes despite not actually being sleepy. On several such occasions I felt electric shocks pass through me (dirty electricity from the equipment?). On one occasion I had the bizarre sensation that my chair dropped away from under me, then came back up and slammed me in the butt! I developed a hand tremor I'd never had before. For several months afterward I'd get sudden tremors racking my body, out of nowhere. I had frequent dizzy spells, felt weak and was afraid to drive long trips for fear of blacking out in my car. My swallowing reflex was slow on one side and I was afraid of choking. I developed weakness in my hip muscles and lower back (worst when the barometric pressure was low), and would feel like I was going to collapse. I also developed restless leg syndrome which has not completely gone away. This was a day job and just for 6 weeks. What happens to people who live near a cell tower 24/7? (Truly horrific things from what I've read -- one woman suffered 51 strokes, and for others it's a-fib, heart palpitations, chest tightness or outright heart attacks, not to mention headaches, dizziness, nausea, sleep disturbance, nosebleeds, and cancer.) Smart meter radiation (same type of radiation) has been shown to rip and slash the red blood cells of anyone standing near one for just 2 minutes, whether the person felt anything (e.g. tingling) or not. I've opted out of a smart meter, but have had bad experiences in homes with smart meters -- violently increased heart rate, or sudden exhaustion and hunger ("hangry" doesn't begin to describe it). This radiation is a serious threat to the health of all of us, and must be addressed. The experiences of all who have been affected need to be considered alongside the scientific evidence. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard. Sincerely, Debra Kohn dmk7779@gmail.com