HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0829 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0829 Dear Secretary Kennedy, I have been a targeted individual for at least 18 years. During that time I have almost nightly been exposed to microwave energy attacks to my body: ears, brain, eyes, heart, teeth, breasts, arms (there are burn scars on both forearms), genitals, kidneys, microwave rape (and physical rape), and lately the perps (FBI? Space Force? CIA?) seem hell bent on destroying some bones in my R foot and my L shin. Did you know that energy weapons can melt bones? and burn skin? and cause cancer? In addition they occasionally startle me with Voice to Skull - that is the use of energy weapons to attack my skull and cause me to hear startling loud sounds, or to make it sound like someone is moving about in my home. This is torture by U S Government agencies. It also causes sleep deprivation. All this violates the Geneva convention. Last week, as part of a Targeted Justice event I spent 3 hours standing on the sidewalk in front of the employee entrance of the FBI headquarters in DC holding a banner I created peacefully protesting the placement of children and grandmothers onto the Terrorist Screening Data Base (now called the Terrorist Threat Center). These directed energy attacks only happen after a person is placed on this FBI watchlist. I would be extremely grateful if you would look into this. I am a 74 year old grandmother and have never been a terrorist. Thank you for your time.