HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0821 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0821 Wireless radiation standards in the U.S. are outdated and severely deficient. Thousands of independent studies have shown that there are numerous ill effects from RF/EMF, such as oxidative stress, cancer, and neurological disorders. I've been very sensitive to RF/EMF for many years, and unfortunately, levels continue to get worse. I have neurological symptoms from exposures. I've had to make accommodations to my living environment (e.g. special shielding) to try and limit my exposures. I'm currently looking for a new place to live because my exposures from neighbors has gotten so bad (e.g. wireless routers on 24 hours a day, Tesla cars charging all night long, which cause magnetic field levels in my house to double or triple, etc.) Also, the medical community needs to be educated about RF/EMF because most doctors know very little about the subject (a similar situation to the lack of knowledge about nutrition). Thank you for reaching out for feedback.