HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0559 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0559 I'm a chiropractor. A while back a couple I had been treating started devloping odd symptoms that did not fit their previous patterns. A huge cell tower had been put up about a hundred yeards from their house. I begged them to move but it kept being put off. She developed atrial tribulation and he died of multiple myeloma. PLUS – each neighbor next to them died of cancer along with their dogs, also of cancer. I commonly see insomnia, headaches and agitation with patients exposed to high wi-fi microwave radiation. I surmise that microwave radiation increases inflammation throughout the body and some people can handle it better than others depending upon many factors. Personally I have a meter to measure wi-fi and do not spend any time in high radiation. Consequently I am much less social than I used to be, not going to restaurants, concerts etc. The health effects of microwave radiation need to be QUANTIFIED!!!! so people can know and regulate what they are dealing with. The proliferation of microwave without adequate investigation is CRIMINAL!!! FCC and government malfeasance is KILLING people!