HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0260 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0260 I have a cell tower approximately 1000yrds from my house. After it wrnt up I developed seizures. One every 9 months or so. Dr said I did not have epilepsy. Robert Kennedy Jr said that srizues can accur. Not common but can. I also have had breast cancer twice since it went up. As well as my husband and 2 neighbors . I also developed insomnia. Kennedy also said that some people are more sensitive than others. That'd be me. I would be rich if I could bet every time a tower IS ABOUT to come into sight. I feel them. I bought harmonizers from. EMFSOLUTIONS.COM. I got the one for the smart meter, my arm and the better ZZZs for my bed. Since then my syptoms are a lot better. When I leave the house I cant wait to get back because I feel the effects outside my house.