HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0024 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0024 I have lived next to a high voltage transmission line for 12 years. A few years ago a cell phone tower was also placed about a half mile from our house. I have now been diagnosed with leukemia as of 9/18/26. I am the health freak of my family. Always mindful of what goes in and on my body. I have exercised and eaten healthy foods since I was 13 years old. I am now 46. To have leukemia makes no sense if you understood my lifestyle. I have an EMF meter. Inside my home ranges from 11mG to 16mG. The closer you get to the transmission line, the higher the number. It reaches 40mG directly under the line, which is our responsibility to mow and maintain. I measured my oldest son’s home and nowhere in his home does the measurement get above 0.5mG. Where I sleep measures in the range of 9mG to 12mG. They say there isn’t enough research to prove EMF’s cause cancer. I. Am. The. Research.